The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide you, the user, with details of how www.newhorizonssupportservices.co.uk will collect, store and use the personal data you supply.
General Statement of Privacy
New Horizons is committed to protect and respect the privacy of those who visit our website and/or mobile services. This policy (which forms the terms and conditions of our website) provides information on what personal data we either collect from you, or that is given by you and how it is used by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, our Web server will automatically recognise the domain name of your computer or Web-enabled device. We may collect information that you voluntarily provide by filling in forms on our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number and email address.
We may also collect information on what pages you access or visit including traffic data
We may also cookies to identify your computer or device including your IP address (which provides general location data) operating system and browser type. Cookies are used to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors to our site and the number of pages viewed. This also enables us to provide statistical reports to our advertisers, which will not identify you personally.
We may also cookies to collect information about your general internet usage which will help us to make improvements to our website content.
Use of Information by New Horizons
New Horizons uses information collected about visitors to our websites to:
• improve the content of our websites
• provide you with information about new services which we feel may interest you including upcoming events;
• notify visitors about updates to our websites;
• contact visitors for marketing purposes;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
The use and disclosure of personal information will be strictly limited to the purpose for which it was collected, as identified above. Unfortunately, transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure, but will use the best security features to protect such information to prevent unauthorized access.
We will not disclose any information about you to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users to enable them to display advertisements to their target audience for their business.
This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection
The Data Protection Act 1988 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
New Horizons does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 unless permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe that New Horizons has Personally Identifiable Information about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us at Admin@newhorizons.je
Third Party Links
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. Whilst we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Terms & Conditions
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms of access to, and the use of the New Horizons website www.newhorizonssupportservices.co.uk, and is provided to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions. In using this site, the user of, and visitors indicate their acceptance and agreement to abide by all the rules and policies within these Terms and Conditions
Changes to the website
The User acknowledges and accepts that new Horizons may, on occasion, alter any aspect of the Website, or any of the services or products provided through the Website, as it thinks fit and without notice to the User. Further, New Horizons may revise this acceptable use policy at any time without notice.
You are expected to check this page periodically to take note of any changes that may have been applied, as they are legally binding. The User accepts that it will have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such alteration.
The user warrants that in its use of the Website it shall:
• only use the Website for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of any applicable local law or regulation or restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any third party;
• not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, fraudulent or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
• not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information in which the user does not own the intellectual property rights, or any such material that is in any way unlawful or potentially either harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, pornographic, obscene, racial or ethnically objectionable
• not transmit, or procure the sending of any unauthorised advertising or promotional material or the soliciting of any other form of spam
• not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, code, files or programs that are intended or have a disruptive effect on the operation of the Website, or of other Users’ computer systems. New Horizons shall be entitled to remove any material, restrict or terminate your access to the Website if any of the above warranties are breached.
• not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions laid out in our Terms and Conditions and not to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, equipment or network on which our site is stored or any software that is used in the provision of our site
The contents of the Website are provided to the user by way of general background information only. The user should not rely wholly on the accuracy of any part of the Contents.
The user accepts and acknowledges that New Horizons, its representatives and advisers, shall not in any way be liable for any damage, loss, costs or expenses incurred either directly or indirectly from the user’s downloading of any contents from the Website, or its reliance on or use of any of the contents for any purpose.
Without prejudice to the foregoing generality, New Horizons hereby excludes, insofar as permitted by law, all warranties and representations, express or implied, in respect of any of the contents, including, but not limited to any information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons forming part of them, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a purpose, non-infringement of third party rights or any law, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The Website and its contents may incorporate hypertext links to other websites, social media pages and services of third parties. These links are provided for the convenience and information for the user only, this provision does not constitute an endorsement of the content of such third-party websites and social media pages by New Horizons.
The user acknowledges and accepts that New Horizons is not, and shall not be held responsible either directly or indirectly for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arising from the use of such third-party web sites, or products or services available through such third-party portals
16/17 Burlington House, St. Saviours Road, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 4LA