New Horizons Support Services Limited is committed to reducing the environmental impacts caused by the day to day activities of the business. We will work to improve the environmental impact of our organisation by following these principles:
- We will comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- We will aim to improve environmental performance
- We will reduce pollution, emissions and waste arising from our activities
- We will reduce the use of all raw materials, energy and supplies
- We will raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters
- We will encourage similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors
- We will assist customers and clients to use products and services in an environmentally-sensitive way
- We will liaise with the local community
- We will participate in discussions about environmental issues.
New Horizons has met the standards required to be certified as a Level 2 Eco-Active Business, for more information see their website.